Academic Essays

With more and more people being awarded with higher qualifications, the grade you achieve is becoming ever more important. Many graduate employers are looking for applicants with an upper second class degree (2.1) or above. As much as 10% of the grade for your academic essays will be awarded based on the accuracy of the content, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and style. The other 90% is reliant on effectively getting your content across to the reader, so having a well-written piece of work is likely to improve your chances of success.

We offer proofreading and copy editing services for your Academic Essays.

If you opt for the proofreading service, we will comb through your academic essay thoroughly and correct any errors in spelling, grammar or punctuation. We will also ensure that the format and layout are correct. The content of your academic essay will remain largely unchanged.

If you opt for the copy editing service, in addition to proofreading we will ensure that the content is appropriate, of a good standard and flows well. We may restructure the text, alter the format or suggest certain parts are removed or rewritten. We may also make stylistic alterations and suggest changes to the text where we feel they are necessary to improve its tone and fully achieve its intended impact. For a small additional cost we can offer a ‘final edit’ service, where you can send your academic essay back to us after making the suggested amendments for a final check.

We specialise in working with entry and graduate level clients and for these services we aim to have your academic essay edited and returned to you within 1 week, depending on the length of the document. For more technical or specialised services this may be longer. We will provide you with a specific timeframe upon enquiry, and a final deadline will be agreed in writing prior to payment. We may also be able to offer an express service if you need your academic essay editing quickly.

Visit our Prices page or Contact Us to discuss your requirements.