About Us

Welcome to The Fairy Jobmother

If you’re looking to improve your chances of being offered that job, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a professional and affordable proofreading and copy editing service for your job application documents, with a specialism in graduate level applications. We also offer a range of other editing and content services for individuals and businesses.  As a small business we are able to provide a bespoke service to our customers, personalising our services to meet your needs or the needs of your business.

Job Application Services

An eye-catching and accurate application will help you to stand out from other candidates and is the first step toward securing that new job. We offer a professional proofreading and copy editing service your CVs, Cover Letters and Job Application Forms, whether you are re-entering the job market and need to start from scratch or are an experienced job hunter.

Student Services

When applying to University you are likely to face tough competition for a place. The University will use Personal Statements to assess your suitability for the course and to decide between candidates, so make yours stand out by making it accurate, well structured and effective. We offer a professional proofreading and copy editing service for your Personal Statements.

Academic Services

Once you’re on your course, you’ll want to get the most out of it. As much as 10% of the grade for your academic essays will be awarded based on the accuracy of the content, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and style. The other 90% is reliant on effectively getting your content across to the reader. We offer a professional proofreading and copy editing service for your Academic Essays.

Content Editing for Business

First impressions count, and having well written, accurate content for your business will increase the level of trust potential customers have in your product or service. We offer a bespoke, professional proofreading and copy editing service for businesses.

Content Creation for Business

Effective copy is essential to draw in potential customers and instill them with a sense of trust in your product or service. We offer a bespoke, professional copywriting service for businesses.